Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

I'm taking a break from Wish I Knew Wednesday. I'll get back to that next week.

What are you thankful for? First of all, I'm thankful for my savior. Without him my life would be nothing. I'm thankful for the hubby(most of the time):) and for my kids. I'm thankful that Christopher is alive and they are trying to discover what is wrong with him. I'm thankful God still gives miracles, I'm looking for miracles with Christopher everyday and everyday they happen.

I'm thankful for my animals and that my horse just got a clean bill of health! WOOHOO! The vet can't understand it. He was so sure she'd have to be put down. But I can. I sent loving health wishes to Zelda and she fought to get better. Of course God worked another miracle too. And even though my sweet, sweet Blue wasn't to be saved, and my heart is still broken, I know he's waiting on me at Rainbow Bridge. Right Scott?

I'm thankful for all of you! My blogging pals who understand me, because they feel my pain when the writing isn't going as I know it should. Y'all have been there and done that and you know how I feel.

I'm thankful for my home-school(most days) and everyone's health. Here's to love and health and wonderful news for all of us,SOON! :) Oh and lots of pumpkin pie. I mean gobs and gobs of it. See you on Monday. Cheers!

16 comments:

  1. Pecan pie for moi. I decided not to even make pumpkin pie this year--let the protests begin!
    I am grateful for my family, friends, this fine Earth and the writers like you that I have met blogging. It is truly gratifying to find so many wonderful, funny, thoughtful, helpful, considerate, clever, creative people in this crazy world. May you all have a joyous feast tomorrow. Happy Thanksgiving.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Thanksgiving, Robyn!!

    I'm glad your horse is well. We are in the process of looking for one now for our girls. They've been riding for 8 years, but this will be the first horse of their own. They are so excited. Phil and I are soooo nervous!

    May blessings continue to abound for you and yours, and yes, Blue will always be missed, but doesn't that just show how much you loved him. All a part of loving I'm afraid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thankful for my family and friends, and my health. And many other things.
    Happy Thanksgiving, Robyn.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm grateful for friends, family and modern medicine.
    Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love reading everyone's thankful lists!

    Have a truly wonderful Thanksgiving--and break!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for Zelda.

    But blugh. I hate pumpkin pie. You can have my piece!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. To love and health!

    Happy Thanksgiving, Robyn. I'm very thankful to have met you on the internet and to learn more about you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope you have a blessed Thanksgiving!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pumpkin pie, I love pumpkin pie. I'm with you!
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy Thanksgiving, Robyn!

    I'm thankful so many things, too: good health (self & family), employment, a home, food in the fridge, friends, having a loving & merciful God who watches over me & gives me an imagination to write. I'm also thankful for the Internet, without which I would have not met such wonderfully encouraging writer friends as yourself. :)

    Enjoy your holiday, Robyn!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'd second so many things already said here -

    have a fantastic holiday. May we all get naps, someone else to step in and do the dishes, and may our diet cokes cancel out all the other calories :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. A wonderful post! Happy Thanksgiving!

    I'm thankful for so many things and I do love my blogging buddies!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I feel that way about homeschooling too! I'm grateful for the blessing it is, but not every day is easy, that's for sure! Have a blessed Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy Thanksgiving to you too Robyn! I'm so glad that your horse is going to be all right. And I'm glad that you're seeing miracles in that precious son of yours too.

    BTW pumpkin muffins are really yummy too.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I say many thanks to Mr. admin website I read this, because in this website I know a lot of information information that I did not know before his
    Menghilangkan Benjolan Di Leher

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note! :)