That super cool, bodacious, friend to this writer and all folks who have ever known him turns all teenagery today. Please join me as I tell you the ten words that say what I like about Lenny and as I reminisce with ten things about what he has taught me about living. *ahem*
7. He's a writer!!!!! (Well that's three in one sentence. But. Need I say more??)
1. Best pal! He's always there to listen to me through my emails. No matter what. He listens.
10. Lenny has taught me that coolness comes in all shapes and sizes. (Cause he's waay cool!)
9. Super Lenny (A story I wrote for him) has shown me that it's very awesome to be there for your writing pals whenever they might need you for critique or anything else for that matter. (He's always lending a super Lenny hand.)
8. He's taught me that the Falcons are a SUPER DE DUPER team to pull for and is very sorry for me when my Dolphins lose. (And that's been quite a lot in the last couple years.) My point being that he truly feels bad when a friend is down. Then he does his best to cheer the friend up. And he's a BRAVES fan, so he HAS to be cool. (Dadgum Braves lost.) Sorry 'bout that Lenny! (I feel it was because I gave Mayhew a hard time when the Braves beat her team, the Cardinals.) *payback* They beat the Braves when it counted. *sigh* (She did not give me a hard time back.) *humbled*
7. He's taught me it's ALWAYS better to wear a smile. I can feel his smile through his posts, etc. (He has a smiley face on his blog.) How cool is that??
6. Lenny taught me to enjoy all the moments of life. The big and the little ones.
5. He has shown me that friendship is give and take. And he is SUCH A GIVER!
4. He showed me just how cool words are recently in a blog post. Did y'all read that awesome post? If not. You need to. Here's the linkage: Lenny's World.
3. Lenny taught me that we all need to laugh at ourselves once in a while.
2. He showed me there is always something to encourage someone about. I guess, because he's been so encouraging to me.
1. Lenny taught me it's always waay better to LOVE ONE ANOTHER! Love and friendship walk together. Hand in hand. He's a true blue friend.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, TRUE BLUE FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!! HAVE A BODACIOUS DAY AND I HOPE YOU ARE CHUFFED ALL THE YEAR LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!