Friday, January 29, 2010
Yay for awards
The Honest Scrap award was given to me by Laurel over at Laurel's leaves Laurel, thank you for this honor. I so appreciate it and greatly treasure our friendship. :-) Y'all visit her blog if you don't already. It's wonderful.
I think I'm supposed to share ten things about myself. And they are:
1. I home-school my kids because I want to give them the best chance in life. It's a personal decision and I know not everyone can do this.
2. My son Christopher, who y'all have been praying for, was born with a very rare brain disorder called Sturge-Weber-Syndrome. Right now he is having problems associated with that syndrome. He is my life. We all adore him.
3. I was born and bred in the Keys. Key Largo to be exact.
4. I am a FANTASTIC water skier.
5. I love coffee. God made a wonderful thing when he created the coffee bean. :)
6. We have SIX boys and Ivy. Yes. She is a little spoiled.
7. I am a trained accountant. What on earth was I thinking? ECK! I really wanted to be an Oceanographer. Why didn't I? Dunno. But if I had, I may not have gotten into the writing thing.
8. I LOVE HORSES! They are so super fantastic. :-) My next favorite animals are sharks, alligators, and crocodiles. Remember, I grew up on Emerald Lagoon, Blackwater sound and next to the Everglades.
9. My family hails from Ireland. I have always thought I was really born there, instead of the Keys. :-) But it says Florida on my birth certificate. SHOOT!
10.My favorite books are, Black Beauty and The Black Stallion.
Now for the nominees:
Lee over at tossing it out
Emily over at Benedictions
Karen over at Write Now
Jill over at Jill Kemerer
Tamika over at The Write Worship
Posted by Robyn Campbell at 12:19 AM