Saturday, April 11, 2009

I met with Beth today at our coffee house and we talked about all things writerly! AHHH, how nice it is to talk writerly with another writer! We had a great meeting and discussed some things about our manuscripts, and I came home with countless ideas for helping my story.

Might I say, it comes in quite HANDY to have a World Literature teacher as your critique partner. I highly recommend it! She's always showing me my punctuation errors (of which there are many). I have learned a lot from her and count myself blessed to have her in my corner. YAY for Beth. Speaking of Beth Revis, she will be interviewed on this blog, Monday, April 20th 2009. :)

5 comments:

  1. I think I should be mad at Beth. Not once has she met ME for coffee. But, alas, I can't help but think of her as a little ray of sunshine peeking out from behind her tree.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beth is great, I agree! I know that a year ago, I had no serious writers as friends. Now that I'm online have so many and have even met others around me. So glad you have some to meet with. It makes a world of difference!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, y'all are making me blush!

    Davin, you're still in Paris, right? Cause I love me some Paris and I'd totally love to come and have coffee with you there! And you're always welcome to come down to po-dunk North Carolina, too :)

    *slips Davin and Glam a $20 for their compliments* :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth, alas, I have returned to the gray and concrete city of Los Angeles. Paris is just a distant dream now. But, at least the Mexican food and sushi are better here!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note! :)