Saturday, September 5, 2009

Elana's new ebook

Woohoo for Elana! Her ebook From The Query To The Call is coming out September 14th. Woohoo! Elana's website states that it will launch just in time for the fall querying season on Monday, September 14. Anyone who helps her promote it by announcing it on their blog or website or facebook or twitter or whatever will get a discount! So mark your calendars. WOOHOO!

I don't know about you but I'm all over this. I'm tweetin', bloggin' and facebookin' all about this. Seriously, this will be a HUGE help to all writers out there.

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the heads-up! Sounds like an awesome book.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll definitely be getting that book. Thanks for letting us know the release date!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Susan, me too. And if you tweet about it, blog about it, or facebook about it, you get a discount. : ) I'm all about discounts. : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Will check out the website. Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're so very welcome, Buttercup. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree! I'm looking forward to this one too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Interesting. Thanks for the heads up. I love buying writing-help books. I'll have to look into this.

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note! :)