Friday, May 6, 2011

NaPiBoWriWee Day Five

I hope today goes as well as day five went. I wrote a story about one of our horses, Lady Shamrock. She is the real commander on the farm. All the animals DO her bidding. Even Charlie. It is funny to watch her in action. She doesn't talk in this book, but you definitely get her. She's a great horse character.

 I now have FIVE not stinko picture book drafts. *bows* Now comes the revision. *sigh* Has ANYONE ever written a first draft that is ready for an agent or editor's eyes?

Two days left. Today and tomorrow. MORE CHOCOLATE PLEASE. (^_^)

7 comments:

  1. I like knowing more about the Lady Shamrock. Years ago, I would babysit my little cousin Jamie, and she was so funny. She would stick her index finger out and order her two teenage cousins around. My girl's called her a "bossy moo". I suppose that makes Lady Shamrock a "bossy whinny", or a "bossy neigh". :)

    Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, today I have the big prize. It's a chocolate layer cake with a hint of mint in the frosting. Did the ice cream cake arrive, yet? I was thinking I should have sent it Fed. Ex. The snails take so long. The freezer bags might not hold up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking foward to the stories for today and tomorrow. You will need a rest after all this with some chocolate, of course. Would a chocolate milk shake do?
    Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your horse sounds like quite the character. Should make for a great story.
    Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your PB sounds great. I would love to read.

    Yes, I was foolish enough to send a first draft to an editor.Thank God she does not remember me or the book.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds really good. Like a golden book! Love those. Sometimes I can't resist buying them in the grocery store- still... Keep it up; you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I want Lady Shamrock to be my Superhero name :)

    I would love to see that horse in person!

    ReplyDelete

Leave me a note! :)