Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A good friend of mine, Lea Schizas has graciously offered free copies of the ebook, Critiques Don't Bite to my blogger buddies. The ebook was done with a host of other writers and editors from The Muse online Conference which is the free online conference that Lea does every October. This year will be my third and I wouldn't miss it. And did I mention, IT'S FREE! It lasts an entire week and you never miss anything because you can always log in no matter what time of day and grab whatever workshop you were scheduled for. The presenters are published writers and editors. There are workshops for children's writers as well as for the adult writing genre also.

Send me an email to robyn@robyncampbell.com with FREE CRIT BOOK in the subject heading and I'll make sure you get it right away. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me a note! :)